Listed in: Food & Drink / Bwyd & Diod
Unit 1 & 2 Village Workshops, Caersws
Located in the beautiful hills of mid-wales, here at Coco Pzazz we are continuously trying our hardest to deliver to you chocolate like you’ve never had before. We have a well-established range of flavours which we are frequently updating to bring to you exciting new flavours, we work closely with various designers around Wales to give you the distinctive vibrant packaging we’re well-known for and we have an incredibly talented team of Chocolatiers who work hard to create our finest chocolate and mix it with the flavours that make our products what they are.
Not only do we put a lot of care and thought into our products, but we also do the same with the environment. We may only be a small business, but we have big beliefs when it comes to taking care of the environment around us which is why we have taken a number of steps to becoming an environmentally ethical business. A few of the things we pride ourselves on are:
- We use plastic free packaging – instead, using a compostable biofilm
- We use FSC board for our card boxes
- All our UK trade deliveries are carbon neutral
- We use 100% renewable energy in our units
- We have a zero to landfill policy
- We use sustainably grown chocolate under a recognized programme
- And we work with and support chocolate growing communities in Ghana and Ecuador with micro loans and other direct support.
As you can see, we’re deeply passionate about caring for the environment and we know a lot of our customers are too which is why we always take those extra steps in ensuring we source and produce products that are environmentally friendly, and we will always encourage everyone else to do the same.
|Monday||9am - 4pm|
|Tuesday||9am - 4:30pm|
|Wednesday||9am - 4pm|
|Thursday||9am - 4:30pm|
|Friday||9am - 1pm|
Always open online